Dharma Life provides the ability to apply a customized HR metric that will help achieve a specific business goal for your organization. The customized metric can provide the direction to the trait development programs that will deliver the desired business goal.
Dharma Life’s process for achieving business goals is:
- Identify the business goal that needs to be met.
- Select the team that is critical for the business goal to be achieved.
- Mutually determine the custom HR metric that needs to be enhanced in order for the team to succeed.
- Determine the measuring tools to be used and measure the baseline of the HR metric.
- Predict the potential improvement in the HR metric based on sampling.
- Implement the solution using a combination of trait development programs appropriately.
- Use the measuring tools to find the resultant HR metric level.
- Report the final improvement and the reasons for the variance from the predicted improvements.
- Check if the business goal has been achieved as anticipated and refine the custom HR metric and the solutions for the next iteration.