Dharma provides the ability for you to specify one critical competency for the development of a team that will help meet the team goals. The critical competency serves as the input for the Dharma program for each member of the team. The resulting improvement of the competency can be measured for the whole team to gauge the success.
Dharma's process for team development is:
- L&D identifies the team and the critical competency that needs to be improved
- L&D identifies the assessment to be used to measure the baseline of the competency in the individuals of the team
- Dharma will predict the potential improvement in the competency based on sampling from the results of the workshop
- Dharma implements the intervention by choosing for each individual the trait to be developed
- L&D uses the chosen assessment tool to measure the improvement in the competency
- L&D with Dharma will report the final improvement in the competency and the reasons for the variation from the predicted improvements.