Dharma’s Team Development program provides you with the ability to specify the competencies needed for the development of your team. The critical competencies serve as the input for the Dharma Team Development program. The resulting improvement of these competencies can be measured for the whole team to gauge the success of the program.
Dharma's process for team development is:
- L&D identifies the team and the competencies that needs to be improved
- L&D identifies or develops the assessments to be used to measure the baseline of the competencies in the individuals of the team
- Dharma will predict the potential improvement in the competency
- Dharma implements the intervention by choosing for each individual the foundation and/or success trait to be developed
- L&D uses the assessment tool to measure the improvement in the competencies
- L&D with Dharma will report the final improvement in the competencies and the reasons for the variation from the predicted improvements.